I’m very pleased to bring to your consideration the latest issue of Games Catalyst’s very own videogames ezine, bringing you a whole heap of reviews, previews, news and features in our own particular visually stunning style.
Issue 3 is the first of our ezines to publish simultaneously on our site and on UK national newspaper The Independent’s gaming section, so bringing our uniquely engaging magazine to a brand new audience, while bringing The Independent’s online games section bang up to date.
Games Catalyst Issue 3 can be viewed here: www.gamescatalyst.com/issue03
While our coverage in association with The Independent can be found here: www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming
First issue highlights:
• FIFA 13 preview – we take a long look at FIFA 13 and grab FIFA 13 Line Producer Nick Channon for a quick chat.
• Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Level-5’s Akihiro Hino gives us a guided tour of Ni no Kuni, the staggering RPG made in conjunction with Studio Ghibli.
• The Ten Best Kickstarter Titles – a look at the best games being developed courtesy of Kickstarter, the revolutionary community funding solution.
• 20 Seasons of Football Manager – Sports Interactive’s Studio Director Miles Jacobson tells us what Football Manager reaching its 20th year means to him.
• Deconstructing Gaming – Sonic the Hedgehog takes to our psychologist’s couch in our satirical look at Sega’s classic franchise.