Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition for PC – Windows/MAC OS
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition mobile is an adventure fantasy single-player mobile video game that has been made available for Android and iOS devices in the the2017 latest release. This epic game designed by Square Enix Co., Ltd belongs to their Final Fantasy series of games. It lets the player go on an exploration mission of Eos, the fantasy world in the game. There are ten exploratory episodes with the first one being free. The player is free to start their mission from anywhere and at whatever time they like.
The player in Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition mobile game is featured driving around in his car alongside his other boys and listening to music. However, you don’t get to explore the full open world still. The moment you complete a quest, you are taken back to the giver of quests automatically, not having to drive back yourself. Most of the attacks in this game are automated since there are no controls made of buttons. Hence, the cool-downs are made better with your group members perform unique tasks. The player has to test their reflexes by dodging, warping into enemies and parrying. This is a bit similar to Single Massively Multiplayer Online. At the beginning of the game, the player has to push their car.
Traverse through a large number of kingdoms gathering magical resources and create the strongest empire. You can fight off attacks by use of firefights to beat enemies and protect allies alongside several other players all over the world. You can also join forces with strong armies to create the ultimate army or Guild. You can then use the guild to attack beasts and crush enemies in battles that are real-time.
Key game features
• Mini-games Apart from the main game, there are mini-games that can only be played once every day.
• Joining a Guild By grouping up with fellow players, you can manage to construct your buildings and carry out tasks faster. Guilds are also helpful for completing guild tests and earning loyalty points which can be used to purchase bonuses.
• Open world Battles For gathering supplies for your organization and enabling Noctis to get more experience, you can fight against monsters roaming the land.
• Playing as Noctis The player can take the place of Noctis by leveling up investments on his AP into talents of trees and specialize in building talents and combats.
• Build an Empire To be able to take the rule over the real, the player should build, defend and upgrade a number of structures.
Pros • Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition has a huge player base • It allows progression in the game from one level to the next •The environment is great •The aspect of mini-games make it very enjoyable • The audio-visual properties of the game are awesome
Cons • The gameplay if generic • The play-to-win elements in the game are not cool
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition represents adventure and fantasy at its best on smartphones. If you have played and loved the previous games in the sequel, then it is the ultimate game you should next try if you haven’t already. You can also play this game with Bluestacks.