8 Ball Pool is an online billiards game for iOS and Android with great graphics and a vast online community of participants. It was developed by Miniclip and was released on July 21, 2011. A player has the chance to play against Facebook communities and with friends who are part of the Miniclip community. To play 8 Ball Pool, you don’t need to be a real-life player of the pool game. In fact, you can become extremely good at this game when in real life, you have no idea how the pool game is plaid. Furthermore, the game has options to suit those who are advanced and beginners.
8 Ball Pool GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW
At the start, you can either play as a Facebook User, a guest member or a member of Miniclip. To play as a guest, you are not required to either have a username or be registered. When you’ve already been listed and allowed to play, you can make a choice of either to play against a random user or your friends. However, the game has an option to play in a tournament which is yet to be made available. 8 Ball Pool has got a total of 5 levels. These are Las Vegas, Moscow, London, Tokyo and Sydney. Every player who wants to play a given round needs to first pay using an in-game currency as an entry fee. As the levels progressively go higher, the fees charged also increase. When you win a game, you’re paid back two times the amount that you paid as entry fees.
Essentially, you get your fees paid back plus those of the opponent. On the other hand, when you lose the game, you’ll lose coins as well though you will not drop to less than zero. Once the cue ball breaks the rack, the pool stick’s angle is simply adjusted with a finger. You’ll then see two lines. One will be showing the direction that would be taken by the cue ball while the other indicated the path of the ball is aimed at. After sufficiently adjusting your aim, you then pull back the power meter. This is what will determine how strong your shot will be. Each and every player is given a duration of 30 seconds within which they need to prepare and take their shot. If you fail to complete within this period, your opponent is awarded a ball in hand.
8 Ball Pool FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
• Levels There are five levels that a player can take part in. The levels include Tokyo, London, Las Vegas, Moscow, and Sydney. The levels have progressively higher costs of entry fees that a player needs to play.
• In-game currencies To be able to take part at any level, there is a certain amount of fees you’ll be charged in terms of coins. The amount is, however, dependent on the level in question.
• Tournaments This is a feature that is still believed to be under development, though; some players’ profiles indicate that they have been able to use it.
• Experience points This is the earnings awarded to a player when they take part in the game. This is regardless of whether you will or lose a level.
• It is an easy game to play • The game physics is quite responsive and accurate • It has a polished design
• The app may sometimes stall when you try to determine an opponent leading to some errors of the server • The game requires you to be online in order to play
8 Ball Pool is a good experience for both experienced and inexperienced pool players. The striking fact about this game is that even when you’ve never played any pool game, you still can be a pro at it.