Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC – Windows/MAC OS
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is single-player and multiplayer social simulation mobile game first released in Australia on October 25th, 2017. It belongs to the series known as Animal Crossing and was developed as well as published by Nintendo EPD. For the rest of the world, the game is scheduled to be released in November 2017. This video-game is playable on both Android and iOS devices. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a continuation of the social simulation series and allows players to interact, perform small tasks, engage in business, and decorate their living places.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Gameplay Review
In Animal Crossing game series, a player customizes the living place for his/her avatar, community. To do this, they trade materials and favors for items of decoration. In the case of Pocket Camp, you decorate your campsite in lieu of a given town. You gather such materials such as cotton and wood from the surrounding areas and trade it for a number of furniture orders. You befriend your neighbors who are animal characters who may pay your campsite a visit. Other players can also visit your campsite randomly or with your invitation.
Your avatar travels to several locations, including Saltwater Shores, Sunburst Island and a market that sells clothing for the avatar and furniture. In terms of customization, you can change your avatar’s facial features, recreational vehicle, and gender. If you complete requests for your neighbors, they reward you with materials that you can use for crafting purposes. You can then take these rewards to a carpenter or blacksmith to turn them into pools, new locations, and furniture. The player can place favorite furniture of a neighbor at the campsite to attract them. There is also fishing and paying off debts on your home. This game has a microtransaction currency called Leaf Tickets. This currency can be used to do crafting without any raw materials and reduce timers in the game. When you complete the in-game tasks, you accrue the Leaf Tickets or you can buy them through in-app purchases. The currency can be traded for furniture meant for special events. The furniture help attract certain characters to your campsite.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Tips and Tricks
• Currency The currency in the game is known as Leaf Tickets. You can use them to purchase tools for making furniture or attracting the characters that you are interested in. If you have the currency, you can carry out your crafting work even if you do not have the necessary materials.
• Crafting furniture and building friendships You can use the rewards you get in the game for crafting furniture that is used to decorate your campsite. You can use the furniture to attract specific characters to your space as well.
• Real-time travelling To find the materials for crafting the furniture, you’ll need to travel to various sites to get them.
• Shopping You can shop for fancy furniture from marketplaces.
• The gameplay is great and engages the player sufficiently • There a lot of activities and events that makes it very interactive • The storyline is simple and flowing • Does not require a lot to be able to play • It is free-to-download • It is fun and addictive
• Being online, you must be connected to the internet whenever you want to game • The controls experience issues occasionally
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is great in design and gameplay. The storyline captures the interest of the player easily and engages you as soon as you begin to play the game. For those who have played any game from the Animal Crossing series, you’ll be impressed with the features in this game. You may also like to play South Park for pc.