Art of Conquest is a real-time strategy mobile video game that combines three genres of RPG, MMO, and RTS quite neatly. The free-to-play exploration game was developed by Lilith Games for iOS and Android platforms. You are given the chance of exploring a strange and vast world while fighting against a variety of enemies and expanding your kingdom in the process. You get to control the kingdom in a colourful and beautiful world populated with monsters, magic, and dwarfs. Due to its relatively slow start, some people may be disgusted but with a little patience, the game offers a lot to its players. The nuances in the game include premium currency, paid items, and timers which may put someone off too.
Art of Conquest Gameplay Review
The Art of Conquest game features the player exploring and engaging in wars afterwards. To move to and from different places, you just tap your device’s screen. The player is to take the control of their hero who is seen as a small sprite on the game map. Enemies, items, cities, your base, and strongholds of other players are also represented by a variety of sprites as well. You can choose from five races that are available. The races are Rakan, Human, Lich, Slyph, and Dwarf. There are also three heroes that every player can choose from. Each of these heroes has their own weaknesses and strengths and they are Rufio, Avalon, and Avril. Rufio deals with huge damages, Avalon is the hero offering support and is also a brilliant commander, and Avril represents the ice queen. Avril has a vague resemblance to an animated movie character that is prominent.
As you explore the world, you go to specific areas while triggering events. For instance, to engage a group of enemies floating close by in combat, you simply tap them. Items or gold can also be tapped in order to take them home for one’s self. To build a base, the player needs to take to structure building, summoning heroes and training and upgrading heroes. Art of Conquest features a very exciting PvP aspect. You can defend your kingdom from other players or expand it. Upon meeting other players on the map, a battle is triggered.
• Battles To take part in real-time PvP battles against your friends, you can challenge them
• Command and Summon Heroes The player can command huge troops on the battlefield and summon heroes possessing unique and powerful abilities.
• Races and Kingdoms You can pick a race among the five races available and use the heroes to explore and explore your kingdom. Beat the evil enemies and explore Nore, a beautiful, hand-crafted world.
• The game combines three genres and makes them seamless. This makes the gamer to have a variety to experience in a single game • You can play the game in short periods or longer periods, however, you may wish • The graphics and audio of the game are awesome • The controls are simple and it is a free-to-play game
• The freemium elements can be a turn off to many gamers
For a real-time adventure, Art of Conquest game is a great one. The simplicity of the gameplay makes it playable for anyone. This game does not require too much of a gamer. Hence you can go ahead, download it and play it for free at your own will. You can play Art of Conquest with Bluestacks.