Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia For PC – Windows/MAC OS
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is an Android and iPhone single-player mobile game that was released on February 1st, 2018. The Casual and RPG video game was developed and published by Square Enix. It features Japanese-style gameplay and belongs to the Final Fantasy series. Although it mixes the characters of the Final Fantasy, this game is not a fighting game. It’s low on the elements of Dissidia. If you are a lover of Final Fantasy games, you’ll definitely love Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia too. It brings forth some basic mechanics of combat whereby as a player, you can control a team made up of characters from Final Fantasy. The combats here are turn-based.
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW
The main task of the player is to bring together as many heroes with the “light” as you can. These heroes fight on your behalf as you travel the world. The “light” is useful to you as you use it to close huge fissures on the earth filled with darkness, Torsions, and monsters that spew out from below them. As you make your journey, you alternate between battles and cutscenes. However, the main game of Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia is the battles. The player must beat a set wave of monsters with three characters in his/her party by the use of HP and Brave Attacks. From the enemies, your Brave Attacks sap Brave. This Brave is needed when you’ll want to use when executing an HP Attack.
It follows that if you have more Brave, you’ll be able to perform HP Attacks that are stronger. The game also features many other mechanics as well. You can equip your characters with around two abilities that are active and those that are passive. An example is a Fire which may have or may not have elemental traits. You can face either a strong or a weak enemy depending on the elements you take to the fight. At any single time, at least 3 of your heroes must stay well-levelled and properly equipped. There are certain characters that possess unique abilities. This makes certain battles easy. For instance, the strength of Tifa in fighting zombies or the proficiency of Sazh in knocking bats makes certain battles easier. When not in battles, you’ll be interacting with your weapons and skills as you try to come up with the optimum combinations that your favourite fighter can use.
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
• Heroes As a player, you need to collect heroes as many as you can to help you fight as you travel around the world.
• Torsions and Monsters These come from the enormous fissures that are found on the ground and need to be closed by the player so as to prevent these Torsions and Monsters from spewing out of them.
• Battles and Cutscenes While travelling the world, the player has to alternate between battles and cutscenes. However, the major focus of the game is on Battles.
• HP and Brave Attack System These help the gamer in fighting the enemies. You can conduct stronger HP Attacks by getting more Brave Attacks.
• Abilities The characters can be equipped with either Passive or Active abilities.
• The storyline of the game is easy to follow • The story of the game is quite rich • The game controls are nice and easy to use • The audio and graphics of the game are awesome • The game is mostly free-to-play
• The game lacks originality as it doesn’t bring forth a lot of new aspects
Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia mobile game is one game that everyone needs to get their hands on. It doesn’t disappoint in many aspects.
DOWNLOAD Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia ON MOBILE