Lineage 2 Revolution for PC – Windows/MAC OS Full Version
As a spin-off of the lineage game series, Lineage 2 Revolution mobile game is a new and exciting game released for the iOS and Android platforms in September 2017. It was developed and published by NetMarble, which is the company behind the Lineage games series and is a South Korean Company. The developer obtained its license from NCSOFT to create the MMORPG. The storyline of this game is developed from the PC version and is 100 years after the Lineage 2 experience.
Lineage 2 Revolution mobile game features the same world aspects as Lineage 2. It is also characterized by lore as is with L2. There are three classes that a player can play in. These are Mage, Warrior, and Ranger, with a feature to choose any of the four races that are gender-locked used for participating in the battlefield. This is unlike the previous versions of the Lineage sequel that do not allow players to choose their own combination of class and race.
This mobile game’s uniqueness is in siege warfare, a huge variety of options for combat abilities, and multiplayer dungeons. There is an introductory video tutorial that plays when a new game is started. To get a player around the gameplay mechanics and controls, there is also a video tutorial. As opposed to the PC version of lineage 2 mobile game, a player is given the ability to select from a wide range of characters. Each of the characters has the capacity to be customized as is the desire of each player. These characters are a source of great fun since each of them comes with a unique set of moves and skills. You can change your character’s amour, gesture, and hairstyle and choose a given move for attacks.
• Three classes to play in The three classes that you can play as include Ranger, Mage or Warrior. Each of these classes offers the player a set of attack methods and skills that can be used for devastating enemies.
• Quality 3D Graphics The Unreal Engine 4 which the game is created in gives top quality graphics suitable for the iOS and Android mobile platforms.
• Lineage Franchise The game is played in a spin-off based on the well-known L2 MMORPG game lore and the world on the go.
• Four Separate and Unique Races A player can choose from any of the available four races that are gender- locked that include Elf, Human, Dwarf, and Dark Elf.
• Multiple player contents A Player can league up with other players and participate in great siege wars and group dungeons.
• Ability to choose characters Unlike the PC version of L2, you can choose your most preferred character to use in the game. Each of these characters has its own unique set of attacks and skills.
• Great and quality graphics and Sound The appearance of Lineage 2 Revolution mobile game is awesome. This is due to the fact that NetMarble employed the Unreal Engine 4 in creating the game. Hence, the look of the game in either of the platforms is incredible. The sound system is also lovely.
• Class/race variety The class-race variety in this game is fairly sufficient.
• Persistence in world The lore and world of the game are good in terms of persistence.
• The automated combat feature in the game is not a good aspect to a number of players • The study tutorial for the game is not convenient to some gamers
If you are a mobile game enthusiast and haven’t tried Lineage 2 revolution, it will be worth your while, especially if you have an experience with the Lineage 2 PC version.
Download Lineage 2 Revolution for Mobile and Tablet Devices