Minecraft — Pocket Edition for PC -- Windows/MAC OS
Today we are celebrating because finally, we have the Minecraft — Pocket edition published by Mojang. Minecraft: Pocket Edition, just like Minecraft, is an open-world sandbox video game in which you are offered a virtual land for exploration. There, you can generate anything using your own imagination. Everything in Minecraft is pixelated blocks categorized into many different materials such as dirt, stone, sand, grass, and more. No step-by-step instruction or specific goal, what makes Minecraft great is how it sharpens and strengthens your creativity. Just by rearranging blocks, you are able to create the given world into whatever you desire (a sky bridge, a seaside home, etc.) In Minecraft: Pocket Edition Review 2018 made by Blameless Game, players can savor this game in two different modes: Survival Mode and Creative Mode.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition Gameplay and Review
I bet there is a lot of excitement and you all want to get to the gameplay. So let`s go! There are two modes and now we will go through them. Survival mode – You must gather resources and materials for the building and crafting process in the daytime. When the night comes, make use of all the prepared items to fight against Minecraft villains. Enemies will try to destroy your structure and attack you at any time, so having a wise strategy to ward them off is needed. Creative mode – With this option, you will have unlimited access to the Minecraft World. If exploring and building are your things, then Creative Mode is the option for you. You don’t have to spend time mining materials; instead, you can immediately start a building project whenever you want. And like any Minecraft game, there isn`t end of the things that you can do. So be free and build incredible structures and start grinding.
- Providing randomly generated world to players, bring different experience every time playing.
- Offering awesome sandbox gameplay – you can freely do anything with Minecraft with two different modes.
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition can be played offline. This is great for any player who just wants to play locally or is unable to connect to the Internet.
- Loading very slowly when using multiplayer gameplay.
- Compared to the content of the PC version, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is still lacking.
Download Minecraft — Pocket Edition on Mobile
How to Download and Play Minecraft — Pocket Edition on PC
- You need to download and install Android emulator on Windows or MAC.
- Please choose one of the 5 best emulator software here.
- Watch the videos below each emulator for proper installation guides.
- Enjoy playing your favorite Android game on your desktop PC.
Everything in this game is great, so just get it!