Nebulous is a puzzle game that is based on physics. The game that was developed by Namazu Studios and published by the same company was released in August 2016 for the Android platform. It features an astronaut known as Dash Johnson who is stranded and needs to be guided by the player. The levels of the game increasingly become challenging and require you to complete in your quest to guide the Astronaut. It is a true puzzle-game to most people and is quite challenging.
REVIEW AND GAMEPLAY
As he is exploring the space, Dash Johnson gets pulled into a hole with huge puzzles and traps that are deadly. By strategically placing such tools as machines that alter gravity, conveyor belts, and bouncers, you try to guide the commander. The gadgets help in ensuring that he evades obstacles in search of an exit portal. He is enclosed in a huge ball which makes it possible to only bounce and roll as the methods of movement in the game. The astronaut is not guided in real time. After placing the object, the player can do this by pressing the play button. If the path that the player chooses is right, the astronaut will be able to get to the exit portal of the level.
However, if the chosen path is wrong, the astronaut will die by hitting a wall or get stuck in a given place. In constructing a path that wins gets to the portal, the player can take as many trials as possible without being limited. The puzzles get more difficult to solve as the game progresses. At the same time, fresh elements are added. You don’t have to use all the pieces in beating the stages except if you are interested in taking all the stars. After you’ve passed a given stage, you have an option that allows you to replay your runs that were successful. In summary, just like other games belonging to the same genre, it has a small scope. Space where Dash floats consists of moons/planets, wormholes and machine parts with multiple different colours.
GAME FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
The game has the following features; • Customization The game gives you the power to customize your experiences with a number of skins, themes, and controls.
• Clans As you play with other players, you can make more friends and play in a huge community of gamers.
• Multiple game modes In the game, you can play in multiple modes such as single player offline, soccer, and capturing the flag.
• Blob eating You can eat other blobs and grow yours from a tiny one into a massive blob that dominates the server.
• The puzzle-solving nature of the game is quite fun • The graphics and visual effects of the game are averagely good • The gameplay is intuitive and simple • The game has a good depth for players • It is really addictive
• The price of the game is too high for the given quality • Most gamers who have played other games from the same genre do not find it as good, owing to the fact that it’s not free.
The game is good for trial but is not as good as others which are free but from the same genre. Otherwise, it’s good to download and try playing it if you are willing to part with $15 which is the current price.