Ruby Square is a logical casual mobile video game that is currently available for playing on Android devices. This awesome game was developed by AppSoGreat. It belongs to the puzzle category of games. The free-to-play is a good way to relaxing and exercise your mind with the ability to solve challenging puzzles. You can easily understand how to play this game. However, the difficulty comes to light when you want to be a master of the game. The main task of a player is to match a target pattern. To do this, you rotate a block of squares in a board that is shuffled. There are top challenges here for any puzzle game lover to try out. By continuing to playing you increasingly improve your ability to master the puzzle-solving challenges.
Ruby Square GAMEPLAY AND REVIEW
Ruby Square gameplay is direct and very simple. The task is to match a pattern on a shuffled that is given to you. There are more than 700 puzzles that are brain-teasers and you are expected to solve each of them if you can. The part of understanding the idea of the game is really simple as you are just given a puzzle and then requested to solve it logically. However, Understanding how the game is played is one thing and mastery of how to play and make correct puzzles is another. The later becomes a bit of a challenge, which is good anyway. You are given a pattern. You have to do the matching of this pattern by coming up with your own to exactly be the same as the one given. To do this, you should rotate some square blocks.
To be able to get a high score, you have to do this in few moves than the number that the highest scoring in the world player has recorded. By doing this, you get to sharpen your brain and improve your concentration and memory. Currently, the game has 8 different stages. Each of these stages is composed of between 50 to 100 levels. This runs into more than 700 puzzles for you to solve. Depending on how good you are in solving puzzles, you can choose the Easy level, Medium level, Hard level, or The Extreme level. There are also different block sizes such as 2×2, 3×3, and 4×4. Board sizes that exist are between 16 and 64. In each level, you are shown the average number of moves recorded in the world that you aim to beat.
Ruby Square FEATURES TIPS AND TRICKS
• Square Blocks and Shuffle Board The game is played by rotating square blocks on a shuffleboard to match the given pattern.
• Levels There are 8 stages in the game and each stage is made up of between 50 and 100 levels.
• Difficulties and Block Sizes The difficulty levels in this game are Easy, Medium, Hard, and Extreme. The sizes of blocks also vary from 2×2 to 3×3 to 4×4.
• Colour-blind friendly It makes use of a colour palette that is colourful and colour blind. This makes the game very friendly to those who have vision impairments.
• Easy to understand but difficult to master which makes it interesting • Great game for sharpening the brain • It’s suited for everyone, even people with vision problems • There are plenty of levels that one can play in
• Requires a few bug fixes • The sound effects are not so good
If you want to improve your memory, sharpen your brain and better your concentration, Ruby Square mobile is the game that could help you. Try it out and enjoy the experience.