South Park: Phone Destroyer for PC – Windows/MAC OS
South Park: Phone destroyer is a role-playing free mobile game of cards built for both the Android and iOS platforms. The game is developed by ReLynx, which is a video game developing company based in Helsinki, Finland. The game that is set to be released for the two mobile platforms in early November 2017 (i.e. November 9th, 2017) is published by Ubisoft. However, its beta version has been released in Sweden, Brazil, Norway, Canada, Finland, and Denmark. The game is based on the South Park which is an animated TV series. As originally introduced in The Stick Of Truth, South Park: Phone Destroyer mobile game is based on various role-playing by the use of a wide range of themes which include Fantasy, Adventure, and Sci-Fi. The player is the New Kid in the game.
South Park: Phone Destroyer allows the player to play with a cards deck which is based on the characters in the South Park TV series. Every card is associated with certain energy costs which can be restored as time goes by. Each character has its own different version which can be unlocked by the player when they open a card pack. Examples include Stan and Cartman. Stan is dressed like a Tron Program while Cartman is dressed like Awesome-O or Sheriff. Each of the characters in form of the cards has a unique ability and purpose. A pack of cards can be bought through the app inform of app purchases. Other features of the gameplay are the player against player battles in real time and a deck editor that a player can customize. These gameplay features allow the player to test various combinations of cards which are useful for progressing in the game.
Key Game Features
• Cards Cards used in the game are placed in card decks and are used for playing with as the game characters. Each of the cards, therefore, exhibits specific purposes and costs of energy.
• Player versus player battles The game has a feature for a player to battle against another player is they so wish. This happens in real-time.
• A customizable deck editor This allows the player to try out different combination of cards in the game to help in advancing in the game levels.
• Single player mode The mode of South Park: Phone Destroyer mobile game is single. The New Kid in the game is contacted via face time to extend an invitation to take part in the game from the smartphone.
• In-app purchases The player can use the in-app purchase to obtain new card packs
• The gameplay is not complex but is really engaging • It is extremely funny and causes the player to enjoy and laugh their ribs out • The game can be played without the player necessarily spending money • The audio-visuals of the game are a huge advantage in the game
• In the Android platform, the game takes too long to load • After playing it for a period, you get the feeling of repetition • Though you can play it for free, you will eventually need to spend some money to go premium
This game is a great one since it’s based on an animated TV series that most gamers love. To translate the joy you experience when watching the Television series into a game, try the South Park: Phone Destroyer mobile game upon its release.