SurvivalCraft for PC -- Windows/MAC OS Full Version
SurvivalCraft is a block terrain game that you get yourself marooned in a deserted island where you must survive by yourself. This is game has been developed by Candy Rufus Games and it is twelve megabytes (MB) in size. In this game every moment is a life & death challenge and you should not even think of escaping since the terrain is just infinite. In this game one must be ready to survive as long as they can; one has to find food, build themselves a shelter and make their own clothing as they protect themselves from being attacked by lions or other animals.
• Crafting & smelting
• Advanced complex electric devices & circuits not forgetting the video games
• Real survival simulation
• Fire, dynamic water & magma and explosives
• Over three hundred items of clothing & armor each of them having an effect on your appearances & survival ability
• Ride able horse, donkeys and camels
• Real animals and weapons
• Download maps, the skins & textures developed by the community
• Deserts, islands, plains, lakes, snow, jungles, swamps and oceans
• Huge ruin able block world
• Dynamic weather & physical procedures
This game has five major playing modes:
Harmless -- one does not necessarily need to eat or even sleep as the fall damage is kept low & the animals are not going to attack unless you prompt them. However, it is much the same as the challenging mode.
Challenging -- one can die very easily but at least they can re-spawn having no clothes or something else one was carrying. This is the most known game playing mode. Every challenge of the survival is active; however, one gets a second chance once they die.
Cruel -- one only gets a single chance of survival. Once you are dead then the world is lost.
Adventure -- this is simply a world developed by somebody else & will normally contain quests or missions. One can die & re-spawn or rather restart their world from the start, if it is permitted.
Creative -- one can fly without having to dress, sleep or even eat & one will not be killed. Almost every block is freely accessible and simply broken.
• Infinite world
• It has the harmless mode that is peaceful
• It has easy map & installation of the texture pack
• It has more sounds
• It has functional gunpowder barrels which explode
• It has no multiplayer feature
• SurvivalCraft is too real
• It has ride able horses that have not yet been added
The rules of nature actually rule the game. Eating and avoiding being eaten. If the animals fail to locate you then obviously the cold will, if the cold fails then starvation will get you. You also have to sleep or you might simply pass out as you run away from those wild animals. All the eaters of meat in your locale are able to smell you once they are hunting at night. When you have a good shelter, you might be guaranteed to survive the night hunt but you have to fight back when going back to your shelter at dawn. Once you are aware of all these things, you are ready for the game. The aim is to survive as long as possible, remember!
Download SurvivalCraft for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store -- link
Apple App Store -- link
How to Download and Play SurvivalCraft on PC
- You need to download and install Android emulator on Windows or MAC.
- Please choose one of the 5 best emulator softwares here
- Watch the videos below each emulator for proper installation guides.
- Enjoy playing your favourite Android game on your PC.