How to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy? Read the best solution we found and put on Gamescatalyst. Read the errors first and look for a possible solution.
Today we will guide you how to fix lag spikes on the high end and low-end PC, Windows, MAC or Laptop.
Well first you need to check your computer characteristics and then get to the system requirements at Tencent Gaming buddy to look if you are eligible to use it on minimum settings.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Requirements
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 1GB of free storage.
If you have the requirements checked you can continue to the tutorial below.
Must read: 5 Best Android Emulators for pc
How to Fix Lag Spikes for Low PC
Lag problem on Tencent gaming buddy can be a bit annoying so we are ready to help you if you have low end PC with Windows or MAC.
- Under settings – memory and CPU set the highest amount possible with lowest DPI and Resolution.
- In Game – Under frame rate set to smooth and extreme to get the best performance possible
- Consider – Disable any software that
conflictwith Tencent gaming buddy for exampleVMware for PC
Make sure your graphic card is up to date, also your internet should be stable.
How to Fix Lag Spikes on Laptop
You can follow all the steps above also on Laptop with Windows 10/8/7 or MAC.
If you have a laptop with Integrated graphics card these are the recommended series:
- Intel HD 4600
- Intel HD 5500
- Intel HD 520
- Intel HD 530
- Intel HD 620
- Intel HD 630
Basically, any i3/i5/i7 Intel 4th Generation Processor or above is also recommended.
Also read: Download and Install Bluestacks 3